Director of Diversity

Documenting my career search in Diversity & Inclusion in Media and Entertainment

Monday, November 23, 2015

Monday, Nov 23, 2015

I do tweet a lot. When I have the time. More than the average person, but not more than the average person on Twitter.

I worked on my Hunger Games article more, but I haven't posted it yet. It is not easy trying to do everything. I did write this post. And I got on this Twitter trend. Relevant.
Posted by Director of Diversity at 9:27 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Resources for Colorful People

  • Directors Guild of America Diversity
  • Industry Diversity Writing Programs, Conferences and Festivals
  • Producers Guild of America Diversity
  • NAMIC (National Association for Multi-Ethnicity in Communications)

Resources for Women

  • Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media
  • Sundance/Women in Film Female Filmmakers Initiative Resource Map
  • Women in Film
  • Alliance for Women in Media
  • Women in Cable Telecommunications

Contributors

  • Director of Diversity
  • Mr. J

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2015 (37)
    • ►  December (24)
    • ▼  November (13)
      • Monday, Nov 30, 2015
      • Sunday, Nov 29, 2015
      • Saturday, Nov 28, 2015
      • Friday, Nov 27, 2015
      • Thursday, Nov 26, 2015
      • Tue, Nov 24, 2015
      • Monday, Nov 23, 2015
      • Sunday, Nov 23, 2015
      • Saturday, Nov 21, 2015
      • Friday, Nov 20, 2015
      • Thursday, Nov 19, 2015
      • Wednesday, Nov 18, 2015
      • Tuesday, Nov 17, 2015
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.